Super bird Super bird

Awesome!

The animation was really smooth, and I liked the panning back and forth between the two characters :) Great job!

Rape Bus Rape Bus

So Fucking Evil

It's so bizarre, and evil... Something about it makes me want to watch it more. My favorite part is of course the end.

"Ha ha ha I AM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Puppy whirl Puppy whirl

Somebody

You are my favorite artist on Newgrounds, constant inspiration with these cartoons. Please make more they are really great!

Death's Shadow part 2 Death's Shadow part 2

A lot of potential here!

I was really interested!! My 2 cents goes towards the animation, I think it could be better, but it is definitely not bad!

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Read this, you misguided faggot!

Very disorderly, I like the shapeshifter and the priest.

Deathrace to the moon Deathrace to the moon

Very good!

The sound quality would have definitely added to it, but it was very good drawing :D

ivoh responds:

thanks

I have a small willy I have a small willy

this is pretty rad!

Just the background being done in paint looks really different and cool :) Good Job!

Nicol3 responds:

Thank you very much!

Between the Bars Between the Bars

Very good work!

This kept me entertained the entire time i watched it :)

Cool style of animation and cool story as well!

5/5 10/10!

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster

This was ok!

some parts were funny, but you could have had put a little more effort into the animation.

A suggestion:

Next time, when you do animation to the pictures, you should try using at least 5 frames each time to give it more life and to push yourself a little bit more every time.

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Marc M.

It surely is an honor to be able to review your flash in the judgement stage. I have seen this flash weeks ago and loved it! You`re very clever and you rule.